Everyone is welcome to attend Recovery International Telephone Meetings whether you are brand new to the Recovery International Cognitive Behavioral Training Method, or a veteran member who has attended community meetings. Telephone meetings also serve those who are unable to attend R.I. community-based meetings in person due to distance, illness or other challenges.
*ALL Meetings are accessed at participant’s own expense. All meeting times are listed in the Eastern Time Zone. Adjust times to fit YOUR time zone. See below for meeting description*
For new members who have successfully completed the six week Introduction to R.I. Training Sessions and understand the basic R.I. Method. Supplemental meetings are also open to returnees or community meeting members who have fulfilled the basic requirements noted above. Members may attend as many Supplemental Meetings as they wish throughout the week. Participation with readings, examples, and spotting is required. If you are interested in attending Supplemental Meetings and wish to obtain the telephone number and access code e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your full name, state or country, and phone number.
For members who are actively participating in R.I. Supplemental Meetings and have demonstrated a working knowledge and practice of the R.I. Method. Each member is allowed one Assigned Meeting. It is required that you attend and fully participate on any Assigned Meeting a minimum of twice monthly. If you would like to join an Assigned Meeting, please e-mail email@example.com. Provide your full name, state or country, and your phone number. You will receive a call with the telephone number and access code for your Assigned Meeting within 1 business day of your request.
Welcome to Recovery International’s Online Meetings. We are excited to bring convenient and confidential peer-support meetings right to your home using your favorite web or mobile device!
Click Here to view the step-by-step visual guide of the registration process.
- Enter your first name and your email address (do not forget to confirm your email address).
- Scroll down to hit submit.
- You will receive a confirmation email letting you know you are registered (if you don’t see the email in your inbox, be sure to check your junk/spam folder). The email will include the link that you will use the day of the meeting.
If you accidentally misplace or delete the registration email (it is average) you will receive a reminder email 15 minutes before the meeting start time. The link in the email will direct you to our online portal, WebEx, and you will be in the meeting!
*Please note that the registration process is not compatible with I-Pads or smartphones. However, you can use these technologies once you have registered for the meeting and the meeting starts.*
We understand that from time to time you may experience technical difficulties during, before, or after a meeting. Please give us feedback and we will try to quickly resolve any issues. As we know from our RI training, ‘we cannot control our outer environment’.
We want the Online Meeting space to feel safe and open to all people and to reflect the RI Method. As with ANY Recovery International meeting we use the following guidelines:
- We do not use offensive language.
- We don’t offer advice, criticize, judge, analyze or make negative comments.
- We keep comments and spotting tools brief in order to have time for all to participate.
- You will have an opportunity to ask questions or make comments.
- We don’t discuss politics, sex, religion, or legal issues in our meetings.
- We are not mental health experts or trained professionals. We are people who practice the RI self-help techniques. We don’t diagnose, comment or advise on diagnoses, treatment plans or your medications.
Chat Meeting Schedule
Sunday — Noon Eastern (11 Central) — Char, johnnny47 — Structured Meeting
Sunday — 4 pm Eastern (3 pm Central) — jjmellody, edel — Structured Meeting
Tuesday — 630pm Eastern (530 pm Central) — johnnny47 — Moderated Chat
Wednesday — 11 am Eastern (10 am Central) — Henny — Moderated Chat
Thursday — 11 pm Eastern (10 pm Central) — Linda — Moderated Chat
Friday — 7 pm Eastern (6 pm Central) — Lisa — Structured Meeting
Saturday — 7 pm Eastern (6 pm Central) — Gus — Structured Meeting
**Please note this is the new Chat platform. click on link and you will be directed to the site.